Monday, August 24, 2009

August 21st 2009. Sad and Sweet Memories but a Happy Ending in the End

I dunno how should i start on my blog since its my belated birthday few days ago but i'll try. Ermmm, mayb i'll use my gf's blog as my reference. haha. Okay, here goes.......................

21st August, a special day for me coz its the day that God created me and existed me on Earth. But something bad that struck me the day before my Bday starts. 20th August 2009, around 9pm, my GIRL samantha tan, went to K (karaoke) wit her kch frens since they are going to leave kl to kch on the next day. She went to K till when the time strikes 12am sharp, every1 i mean frens wished me happi bday but she havent wished me yet. So i juz kept waiting and waiting and waiting till she msg me around 12.16am but she still talking bout K when SHE replied me. Its like she forgets bout my Bday. Reli hurts me alot but i don wan to mention bout my Bday when i replied to her so i still gonna wait and wait and wait till she remembered. In the end, 12.46am she remembered bout my Bday and quickly said happi Bday to me but to me its too late liao coz i've waited for so long for her wishes. The more i waited, the more hurt my heart was on that day. Straight after she said happi Bday to me, i called her. I called her so that she can explain to me why she wished me happi Bday very late. I did complain to her till i straight hung up on her suddenly. That was the 1st time i hung up on her. Disappointment, sad, devastated, frustration...., u name it. She msg me back after that but i didnt reply. So i went to sleep to forget wat happened and trying to relax my mind. But i felt pity on her coz she slept only 3 hours the next day. haiz.. In the morning i called her coz i wanna settled this problem since my frens Ray Yap and Tauke Kelvin Chong advised me to call her and sort this problem out. Called her till i've said sumthing that hurt her too. So quickly change the mood and in the end, we finally sorted this problem and apologised to each other. We became as usual again and i continue talked to her on the phone till the stewardess asked her to switch off her hand phone. I should came to the airport actually to give her a hug but i cant coz no1 can send me there and send back to swinburne and his dad and bor were busy. So straight after she arrived, she took her luggage anad her bag and straight went off.


We went to sushi king that night. We didn’t know which place to try so we went to the spring's sushi king, although we went there for few times already. I need to go out more often to find some romantic place to eat since im so guai staying at home onli. lol. Well, the food is good and nice coz i juz missed sushi king. haha. Was feeling damn full after the dinner.





1st few dishes.......





Hey, im eating here.... No peeking~~ Lol




yummy pose




Im staring on the texture and the smeell of the food. yummy~~~




Y i cant smile???!!




bluek!!!




the middle part of our dinner, lol.




i looked so vain.... swt!!




my fav two dishes... yummey!!!




she's juz too gorgeous for me xDD



posing wit the food...lol




swt......capture my pics again when im eating




end of our dinner....full full~~




finding elegant shoes for herself




couple pose...


After that we went for shopping. She bought Emilio valentino’s heels since they’re having promotion. For me, well i bought Kappa polo tee that cost around 99.90 ringgit, damn expensive. I think this tee is the most expensive that i ever bought. Actually she chose for me. How sweet.... hhaha. After the spring, we went over to atmosfera to celebrate my birthday officially with the birthday cake that she bought for me.




off to atmosfera...a noobie driving, vrrooom vrrooom!!! lol




the cake and its buyer... lol




pretty nice, i wonder what is it taste like?




cake wit tiramisu ice blended drink~~




=DDDDD




putting the candles in




light it up...




still in processing...lol




tada~~..




......And make a wish, but i hav lots of wishes to say...




after that cut the cake..




nice~~~~




cherries~~~~ =P




yummy yummy~~~~~



I bring back the cake to my home after sending my honey to her house. When i reached home i saw another cake inside the freezer. Wow, i have two cakes rite now, cool... haha. Its a cheese cake wit blueberry inside, my mum bought it for me. Thanks mum..




hmmmm, guess which 1 is bought from my honey and my mum...haha




yummy cheese cake




light it up......




lolx!!!~~~


Thanks honey for celebrating my birthday. Best birthday ever and will be even better next year... LOVE u so much!!!!! Muackzzz!!!



My best honey ever in this whole wide world... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment