Sunday, September 6, 2009

23rd August 2009: The Incredible and Undescribable Sunday

After my birthday, me and her had a hell of fun wit happiness between us for the next 9 days especially 23rd August 2009, The Incredible and Undescribable Sunday. Here are some pics that we took on Sunday with happiness & joy~~~ =)




camwhoring when reached swinburne




Im finding shuttlecock......




camwhoring by herself~~




Piggyback her, weeee~~~ oops, still can see my tears in my eyes~~





sweet~~ =)




sweet, cute & lovable~~~ =)




bored face in Kluang Station




coffee wit ice-cream float~~



her meal~




my meaL




posing~~




=)




the 'Earth' was shaking when im eating~~



xDDD



All i can say is its the best date wit her from morning till nite. Sad, moody, happy, fun, enjoyable, laughable.....u name it coz all included in this memory. =)

Juz love her the most when spending time wit her, muz appreciate every moment being wit her~~~

I LOVE HER the most~~~ Muackzz muackzz~~~~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment