Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Revival of G.I Joe in 'G.I Joe: Rise of Cobra' in cinema

Last Friday i went to cyber cafe with my friends to play few matches of DOTA. Out of 4 matches that we played, i with my another friend won 2 games and another 2 remaining matches we remake cause no so good hero since we played single draft mode. I was lucky since that 2 games that i had won were my favourite heroes for both match. We finished around 3.30pm but after that there was a problem. My parents were not at home and so of my brother. So i had no choice but to follow to my friend's house since he's driving. When i went in his house, his living room was not so bad at all with two sets of guitars and a piano. Just wanna showed that im Chiaki in the anime of 'Nodame Cantabile' but in the end i dont know what the hell that im playing with it. Then i went up and suddenly saw a ps2. Without any hesitation, i straight get the ps2, connected the cable to the tv and others and played in the end. Half-way playing the game in the ps2, my friends wanna watch G.I Joe: Rise of Cobra together with me and other friends and so i agreed to watch the movie with them. At the same time, SHE also wanna watch that movie together with her sis and other friends mayb. Its like WOW!! or DAMN!! we totally connected to each other eventhough we were far apart in places and i like that. I thanked God for it and thanked that HE created such a lovely girl for me and existed in my life. I thanked Jesus too. I never felt being totally connected with some1 before, SHE just too special for me. Anyway, SHE's watching the movie at 7.30 but mine was 1 hour late than her. So i arrived at Star Cineplax and booked the tickets but since the time still early we went to thav our dinner at a nearby food shop opposite Star Cineplax. After finished our dinner, we chat for a while then we went up in Star Cineplax. We bought some popcorn , drinks and my favourite junk food, Chipster Sour Cream flavour... So we went in since its alredi 8.30pm. We watched till we got excited for that movie since lots of actions, nice weapons and cool headquarters for both sides. In the end, its was an awesome and nice movie to watch. Never regret of watching it. But there was a problem for this G.I Joe the movie, where the hell is the G.I Joe theme song????? The director and producers were 'funny' that they didnt put the theme song.... Haiz...... Oh ya, here are some pics that i hav taken laz friday in Star Cineplax.




No Humans Allowed in this District....





Final Destination, THE Final Destination..





Looking UP!!!!!!!!





Snake Eyes......... =)





She's 'stalking' behind me~~~....





In the end, i poked her for fun.... =)

1 comment: