Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ouch, ouch and freaking OUCHHHH

Laz week i was competing in the Swinburne 5 0n 5 basketball competition. 6 teams are joined in including the defending champion, AceX. The other teams were Duke, Genesis (original team from SharkS), Kirov, SwingJ and my team United. the 1st day on the match was on wednesday. I onli can compete on Thursday, Friday and next Wednesday since it starts at 6pm. Parents wont allowed me to play at nite, sienzz~~~ My team were trashed by Genesis team by the difference of 60 points i guess. The *star player no.5* didnt play that nite, hahaha~~

2nd day of the match saw me playing against SwingJ. My honey gave me support and confidence on that day b4 the match starts and asked me to play aggressively. But lack of stretching and joging costs my ankle to be injured and sprained on that match in the 1st quarter. It was my 4th or 5th time i sprained my right ankle. But nothing was gonna let me down on that evening so i quickly stand up and played again in teh 2nd quarter eventhough played through injury. In the end my team lost by onli 10 points. The score was 45-55. U can say that i was the MVP of that match since scoring 24 points plus 3 free throws and played through sprained ankle. Eventhough we lost but i was happy coz i didnt know that i can score lots of points for my team. But at nite was the worst nite for me. The pain from my right ankle was torturing me and made me suffered big time. Wad to do, i muz bear the pain of my right ankle. Not onli my mum nags at me, even my honey also nags to me.

Friday morning i had my acupuncture for my ankle in a clinic that i usually went there when i sprained my ankle. As usual, the pain from the acupuncture was an OUCH!!~~ After that went to swinburne, went to class then i watched the next 3 games of bball in the evening till nite. Since i cant play that evening against Kirov, so my teammates muz depend on themselves and without me. Shit, played 1 match alredi GG for me, sienzzz~~~ My team lost again. Next match was AceX against SwingJ. As usual, AceX won. Then the most exciting match for the 3rd game was Genesis against Duke or the Dukers. During the match, lots of rough play leading to foul troubles were commited to both teams. The Dukers was the rough played team. In the Genesis won against Duke by 20 points wit 3 Duke star players were fouled out and their captain was injured. His injury was juz like me. haha~~

Next morning i saw my right ankle and it getting worse like getting more swollen. So i told my mum bout it. Like always she kept on nagging and nagging to me and didnt care bout my right ankle, haizzz..... So on Sunday, my dad send me to the clinic again but this time the acupuncture treatment was different. Instead of poking the needles onto my right ankle, the doctor put wires on the needles and switched on the 'voltmeter'. It was painful at 1st but getting better after awhile. My right leg was numb that time though. But the feeling its like sum1 massaging ur leg, so nice.... Hahaha~ After 15 mins, the treatment is done. Still got a bit of pain but still looked like swollen of my right ankle. The doctor said it takes time to let my right ankle to be heal and be like normal again. So i juz take his advise and juz let my right ankle has its rest.




















2nd acupuncture, *ADVANCED* treatment~~






HMMMMM~~~~ Which team is going to the final this friday (today)??? AceX for sure will be in the finals but whose the another team that will challenge AceX for the championship? Is it Genesis, Kirov or Duke? Find out next on my next post~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment