Thursday, October 29, 2009

Recent Happenings Part 1

Wow~~~~ few weeks alredi i didnt update my blog. Busy, busy, busy with assignments and events. I lazy to describe it into longer words, so i juz write a short summary for my update. Recently, my parents went to Melbourne to go for a convention for my big bro since he finished study but finally graduated after that. That time i had 10 days of freedom for myself, quite a good freedom though. During my parents were busy travelling, lots of exciting event were up. Juz showing pictures, since i lazy to describe more. =)


Alice in Wonderland



b4 alice in wonderland starts~~










Alice in Wonderland~~









crews and characters~~~



Preparation of Swinburne Dance Party











Swiburne Dance Party: Evolution of Dance~








Meetings~~~



















weeeeeeeeeeeeeee, banner is done~~



nice nice~~




BUSTED~~~~




its not a pink condom nor a pink dick~~








Part 2 is coming soon~~~~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment